Biography / Wiki
Katherine Jean Bolduan, known professionally as Kate Bolduan, is a renowned American broadcast journalist. Born on July 28, 1983, in Goshen, Indiana, she achieved fame as the anchor of the CNN morning show “At This Hour.”
As a Washington D.C.-based congressional correspondent, she extensively reported on the legislative cycle and important congressional events, including the negotiations surrounding the federal debt limit increase and the deliberations of the super committee. Her coverage primarily focused on the activities of both the U.S. House of Representatives and the Senate.
Height / Weight / Age
Kate Bolduan is 170 centimeters tall, which is approximately 5 feet 7 inches. Her weight is approximately 56 kilograms or 123 pounds. She will be turning 39 years old. She has beautiful hazel brown eyes and blonde hair. Kate has a slim and attractive physique, with body measurements of 34-26-36.
Kate Bolduan’s net worth is approximately $3 million.
Education / Family
Kate Bolduan, daughter of medical professionals Jeffrey and Nadine Bolduan, was born into a family deeply rooted in the medical field. She has two older sisters and received her education at Goshen High School. In pursuit of a bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Kate enrolled at George Washington University in 2005. While in college, she engaged in volleyball and took part in theatrical activities. Her time spent in Madrid as part of a study program allowed her to acquire fluency in the Spanish language.
|Katherine Jean Bolduan
|Goshen, Indiana, U.S.
|Date Of Birth
|July 28, 1983
|In centimeters – 170 cmIn feet inches – 5’7”
|In kilograms – 56 kgIn pounds – 123 lbs
|American broadcast journalist
|Goshen High School, Indiana, USA
|George Washington University, Washington
Career / Fashion And Style
Bolduan began her career in 2005 at ‘WTVD-TV’ as a general assignment reporter. Afterward, she became a production assistant at NBC News and MSNBC. In 2007, Bolduan joined CNN as a news correspondent for CNN Newsource.
She embarked on a journey across the nation to report on the 2008 US Presidential Elections. She also provided extensive coverage of significant events, including the Minneapolis Bridge Collapse and the retirement of the “NASA Shape Shuttle.”
Afterward, she moved on to co-anchor morning shows following her tenure on the early evening program ‘The Situation Room’ with Wolf Blitzer in 2013. During her time on ‘The Situation Room,’ she delivered up-to-date events, breaking news, and political headlines.
She is affiliated with the global organization ‘Every Mother Counts,’ which offers assistance and comprehensive support to pregnant women.
Boyfriends, Affairs, Husband and More
She married Michael David Gershenson in May 2010. The couple has two daughters and now the family is living in New York City.
|Michael David Gershenson
|Daughters – Cecelia Eve Gershenson
Some Interesting Facts About Kate Bolduan
- She participated in Volleyball and acted in theatre, during her university time.
- She worked as a production assistant for MSNBC & NBC News in Washington D.C.
- She co-anchored ‘At this Hour with Berman and Bolduan’ along with John Berman.
- While sharing the story of a Syrian boy Omran Daqneesh, Kate broke down.
- Her ethnicity is White American.
- Her hobbies are traveling, reading, listening to music, and playing volleyball.
- She is left-handed but plays all the sports with her right hand.
- She can do water-ski barefoot.
- She was obsessed with Dwayne Wayne from ‘A Different World’ as a child; her family nicknamed her ‘Kway Wayne’.
- Along with her husband, she joined ‘Park Avenue Synagogue’ which is a conservative Jewish congregation in Manhattan.