Nathaniel Woods, often referred to as “Nate,” was born in 1977 in Alabama, USA. As of the last available information, he was 42 years old. He is the son of Nathaniel Woods Sr. and has one sister named Pamela Woods.
Nate Woods was approximately 5 feet 9 inches tall and weighed around 80 kilograms. He had black hair and black eyes. He was known by his nickname, “Nate.”
Details about Nate Woods’ marriage, children, and education are not available in the provided information.
He was not active on any social media platforms, including Instagram and Twitter.
On June 17, 2004, Nathaniel Woods was arrested in connection with the deaths of three Birmingham police officers. In his legal defense, attorney Molly Cole represented him.
Nathaniel’s sister, Pamela Woods, his father, Nathaniel Woods Sr., advocate Molly Cole, and Jameria Walters all requested in court for the ban on the death penalty for Nathaniel Woods. They also stood in front of the State Capitol Building to make their plea for government legal assistance.
American civil rights leader Martin Luther King Jr. sent an open request letter to Governor Kay Ivey, asking her to intervene in the case. A legal petition was delivered to the court with the hope that Governor Ivey would intervene before Nathaniel Woods faced a lethal injection.
Pamela Woods, in an afternoon statement, requested the release of her brother, asserting his innocence. She argued that Nathaniel Woods was present at the scene merely to help a pregnant woman and was not personally involved in the killing of the police officers. Prosecutors lacked evidence to prove that Nathaniel had fired a gun during the incident with the police, and he was convicted not as an accomplice to the actual shooter.
|Bio & Wiki
|Full Real Name
|In the News
|Accused of killing three Policemen.
|Age (as of 2019)
|Place of Birth
|Alabama US State.
|Father: Nathaniel Woods Sr.
|Sister: Pamela Woods.
|Physical Stats & More
|Height (How Tall)
|Feet & Inches: 5′ 9″.
Centimeters: 176 cm.
Meters: 1.76 m.
|Kilograms: 85 Kg.
Pounds: 187 lbs.
|Will update soon.
|Social Media Profile
|Will Update soon.
|Net worth (approx.)
|$100k+ US Dollars (As of 2020).
Some Lesser Known Facts About Nathaniel Woods
- Nate Woods was born in 1977, Alabama, US State.
- Now His age is 42 Years.
- He is a Son of Nathaniel Woods Sr.
- Nate has one sister Pamela Woods.
- Woods was 5 feet 9 inches tall and his weight is 80 Kg.
- His hair color is Black and Eyes color is black.
- Woods Friends and family Call him with his nickname “Nate”.
- His marriage, children, education Information is not available.
- He is not active on any Social media platform (Instagram, Twitter).
- On 17 June 2004, Nathaniel Woods was arrested for the deaths of three Birmingham police officers.
- Lawyer Molly Cole is on Nate’s behalf fighting the case.
- His sister Pamela Woods, father Woods Sr., Advocate Molly and Jameria Walters have requested in the court.
- When they stand at the front door of the State Capitol Building they all requested to ban the death penalty for Nathaniel.
- But his family members are with him and they request to the court and for Government legal help.
- American minister Martin Luther King, Jr. civil rights leader sends an open request letter to Ivey and asking her to intervene in the case.
- They write a legal petition that is delivered to the court and Kay Ivey has hope that intervenes before put lethal death injection to woods.
- On Wednesday in the afternoon, Pamela Woods requested to Release him.
- She said Nathaniel Woods is innocent Let him go or Court review his case again.
- His sister said that Woods was available there just for helping some pregnant women.
- Nate Woods was convicted for killing him personally, not as an accomplice to an actual shooter.
- Prosecutors don’t have any proof to show that Nathaniel fired a gun during the incident with police.
- Officers Carlos, Harley Chisholm, Charles Bennett die on the spot when they are entered in the home with an outstanding warrant.
- But the fourth officer was injured.
- According to the police evidence Woods was convicted for Killing with the shooter Kerry Spencer and he is found to be an equal partner in his death.
- But In Last Month Spencer confesses that Nate Woods is not involved with him and there was no plan to kill the officers.
- According to the court Order, his Capital punishment is scheduled on 4 March 2020, Wednesday.