Biography / Wiki
In the midst of the rap world’s soaring popularity, a new generation of talented young artists is on the verge of stardom. Among these rising stars is the exceptionally skilled rapper known as Young Lyric. Music runs deep in her bloodline, with both her father and uncle being accomplished musicians. Young Lyric’s passion for music, dance, and rap blossomed from a very young age.
At the tender age of seven, she made her debut in front of her entire school, leaving everyone in awe. It was when she unveiled ‘Pink and Purple’ on YouTube that the world first glimpsed her remarkable rapping prowess, astonishing audiences worldwide with her incredible talent.
After that pivotal moment, Young Lyric never turned back. She seems to be reaping the rewards of her relentless dedication, as she has risen to prominence as a global hip-hop sensation and is undeniably the next major sensation.
Height / Weight / Age
Young Lyric was born on July 30, 2000, making her 22 years old. She boasts a tall stature and maintains a well-proportioned physique, with measurements of 32-23-34. Lyric wears a size 7 in shoes, stands at a height of 5 feet 9 inches, and weighs approximately 55 kg. Her striking features include brown eyes and black hair.
Young Lyric has rapidly ascended in the music industry, establishing herself as a prominent artist. Her wealth primarily derives from her rap talents, showcased through the release of her new tracks and mixtapes. Her lifestyle exudes luxury, and her current estimated net worth stands at $350,000.
Education / Family
Young Lyric hails from Houston, Texas, USA, where she was born and raised. She is the daughter of Mitchell Ragston III and has a younger sister as her sibling. While her father’s name is known, she has not disclosed her mother’s name. She attended a local high school in Texas, but she has not publicly disclosed her plans regarding college or further education.
Lyric Michell Ragston
|Young Lyric and Lyrikkal
|Houston, Texas, USA
|Date Of Birth
|30 July 2000
|In centimetres – 181 cmIn feet and inches – 5′ 9″
|In kilograms – 55 KgIn pounds – 121 lbs
|American Rapper and Social Media star
|A local school in Texas
|Houston, Texas, USA
|Mitchell Ragston III (Musician by Profession) (Name Not Known)
|Name Not Known
|Haley Ragston (Young Sister)
Career / Fashion And Style
For years, she had been composing and writing raps and songs purely as a hobby, never venturing into anything more serious. Then, one fateful day, she and her friends made a bold decision: they set up a webcam and recorded a video of her performing a cover of Young Jeezy’s “Lose My Mind.” They uploaded this video to YouTube with the intention of sharing it among their classmates. Little did she know, this moment marked the beginning of an incredible journey, and there was no turning back for her.
She began creating and sharing additional videos, which garnered even higher view counts and received extensive reviews. This drew the interest of music labels, radio stations, A&R professionals, DJs, managers, agents, and fans of all ages worldwide.
With a catalog of more than 35 music videos, she has also dropped mixtapes like ‘2 Lyrikkal,’ ‘Scribbled On Em,’ and ‘Back 2 School Volumes 1 and 2.’ Her discography includes hit singles such as ‘Young & Fly,’ ‘Just Keep Rockin’,’ ‘Youngest In The Game,’ and ‘#2Fresh2Fly.’ Notably, she has showcased her remixing skills by reimagining tracks from artists like Drake, Kanye West, and Wiz Khalifa. In 2013, she made waves with her remix of Lil Wayne’s ‘No Worries.’
Boyfriends, Affairs, Husband and More
Lyric was dating her boyfriend Diggy Simmons but is not known if they are still together.
Here we provide you the list of Young Lyric’s favorite things.
|NBA Youngboy, Nicki Minaj, Cardi B, Drake, Beyonce, Lil Wayne,
|“Always be prepared”
|Black and Yellow
|Favorite Holiday Destinations
|Salad and Italian Cuisine
|Favorite Things To Do
|Travelling, Dancing, and Painting
- MO3 Wiki, Biography, Age, Height, Weight, Girlfriend, Family & More
- Biz Markie (Rapper) Wiki, Biography, Age, Height, Weight, Girlfriend, Family & More
Some Interesting Facts About Young Lyric
- Her uncle had a recording studio in his home, and after school, Young Lyric would run there and ask him to let her record.
- Her uncle finally gave in, in 2006 and let her record her 1st rap song at 6 years of age.
- Her father brought her with him everywhere, and would always play music in the car.
- In 2010 Young Lyric began uploading music to her YouTube channel. They were filmed by an old camera from her father.
- Pink and Purple were the first songs she had uploaded to YouTube.
- In 2014, Young Lyric made her acting debut as Tiffany in the Pigeon the Series TV mini-series.
- Young Lyric 1st received online attention when she posted a Lose My Mind cover of Young Jeezy at the age of 9.
- She has been both commended and criticized for her quiet, laid-back personality and has often been urged to open up and get out of her shell.
- A face wash and a face moisturizer are her beauty essentials.